Friday, November 20, 2009
never underestime what jeruk can do to you!
oh my. it has been what, more than a month?
*sapu sawang*
so whats cooking rot these days?
hm ok lets see, i went to ER twice, eh thrice ker due to the abdominal pain. never had i imagined a gastritis patient has to suffer the pain for hours, i mean hours macam sama lama waktu bekerja. u go figure. huh.
i underwent an endoscopy procedure, happened to be it is not just gastritis. i had a minor swollen cut on my upper small colon, that whenever i had a meal, ya allah, Allah sahaja tahu sakitnya cemanor. there was a time i had to punch my other hand just to distract from the pain, LOL, that was funny lah now, then it was a wise decision. hahaha.
so how cow a foodie like me can enjoy food now?
anyway, that was last 2weeks. this week tidaklah sakit tiap2 hari but there were 2times that i need to go to the hospital to get that painkiller jab, else, i'll turn red (literally) and i can easily kill (literally) everyone that walks my way. yes, serious pain business im dealing there.
i am on medication for nearly 2weeks now tapi nak slowly stop from taking the drugs sebab i rasa tiba2 bowel system macam bermasalah pulak LOL.
gee. lets hope its just for temp. btw, i have a followup checkup with my softspoken specialist this monday, and lets pray all good lah.
god speed the recovery, insyaAllah.
on the hindsight, i know i am loved by many, alhamdulillah *weee!*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey babe, I had colonoscopy too tau, at pusrawi. Mine is from bottom btw, and I used to feel like that too, maluuuuuu but they put u to sleep that u wont have the chance to feel the embarassment pun. Bangun2 je all done and I am sleeping in the day ward.
ReplyDeleteHowever, pantang la cik adik oii as it is temporary je. And take ur medication betul2. Because it really works! I think after a few months (rasanya dalam 3-4 months kut) the pain totally gone and I can eat anything I want (pedas ke masam ke). No more pain. So eat well and dun forget ur ubat ok. It's temporary only.
Oh ya, mine tak sempat cut lagi, but it merah2, dah irritate. And constipation tu mmg bestfren la, I had to take fibre drink but now mcm dah ok hehehe
Cian ko ye..makan bubur barley banyak!
ReplyDelete